Mark McGinn, Owner/Broker of McGinn & Associates Realty is a proven local-area real estate broker who has skyrocketed to the top in sales volume in the Southern New Hampshire Area.
His expertise of the local market, commitment to his clients, and the high expectations he puts on himself have earned the respect of his clients and colleagues.
Prior to joining the real estate business in 1995, Mark was a standout minor league hockey player for several years. Prior to that, he attended the University of New Hampshire on a four year athletic scholarship for hockey and got his BA in Communications. He lives in Salem with his wife Christine and two children Mitchell and Madison. He is also Salem High School’s Varsity Hockey coach and a member of the Greater Salem Rotary Club where he is a past president and Paul Harris award winner.
” I still believe in the ‘mom + pops’ in the world because with them comes a great support and knowledge of local area and a sense of community and family. That’s what I found was missing in the corporate world and I really missed being an extension of my local community. I’m honored to help people with their biggest investment one transaction at a time.”
– Mark McGinn
- Century 21 Allard Realty – Rookie of the Year 1996
- Century 21 Allard Realty – Top Listing Agent 1996-2002
- Century 21 Allard Realty – Centurion Producer 1998-2002 Top 3% in the country
- Century 21 Allard Realty – Masters Club Hall of Fame
- Century 21 Allard Realty – Masters Club Ruby, Emerald, and Diamond Club
- Coldwell Banker – International Presidents Circle (Top 3% in World) 2003-2005
- Coldwell Banker – 15+ million in sales volume 2004-2005
- Coldwell Banker – 12+ million 2003
- Coldwell Banker -Top Listing Associate Volume 2003-2005
- Coldwell Banker – Top Listing Associate Units 2003-2005